Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hopefully

I had a huge accomplishment today! I was able to pull back my hair! Alright, I had my hair black, blonde, red, and then I wanted it natural. At that point my hair was just barely long enough to pull back and then I cut it to one inch or so...just as long as Kevin's. Since then I've been tempted to dye it but I've refrained. Now, almost a year later I can pull back my hair with a rubber band, bobby pins, and a hair thingy (descriptive, I know).

To do along with my hair achievement I have a physical achievement and a Philmont update.

I've made it back to my pre holiday weight of 209lbs.! This is exciting for me cause now I'm 2 pounds away from the absolute max for Philmont. I can make it down to that without a problem but I'd like to make the 172 recommended weight. This is 37 pounds. I was truly surprised by the scale this morning cause I thought I had been slacking this week but this is good.

On the topic of Philmont, I contacted the Venturing Crew Advisor out of Missouri and I think that it's almost official that I will be returning to Philmont this summer. This means I will literally working my ass off to get in shape. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment